View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

Send a message via AIM to Naoko
Finally got a Japanese Course at my college!!! - 09-10-2009, 06:05 PM

I'm so excited! (That's why I haven't been around since...like...Marchish? lol college ^^..not that you remember me anyways, but I'm rambling.) I was going to just get my associate's from this college, and then transfer for a 4 year with Spanish... I'm on a 4 year scholarship from IL for any state recognized institution(I have to stay in IL for it, only sucky part). Anyways, I went to the student activities office for a catalog, and low and behold...Conversational Japanese I!! Professor name, Y. Tamayo <==Happy because she's actually Japanese..and after speaking with her, she's a native so even more yay!

So..I'm planning to keep going for spanish...but I may modify that now. Since I received my award letter for the scholarship, I've been looking at North Central College since it offers Japanese as the major. I have my own personal limitations keeping me from running completely out of state, so this is perfect for me since I don't have to settle. ^-^

I just wanted to share my happiness, rofl.

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))