View Single Post
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

09-11-2009, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Teenager is a modern 20th century concept to fit the further industrializations of the society.
Pretty much. You can blame the archaic educational system clashing with the digital revolution, if you must blame something.

Standardized public education systems are something every child goes through, in every 'first world' country. Kids are told to think one way, that this is the only way they can go forward in life, etc, etc, etc. However the same kids also have the internet to contradict these teachings - creativity and different ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
I think it has something to do with family values and the disolving of the family home, Dad works, Mum looks after the kids and lunches with friends during the week, and the whole family camoes together on Staurday and Sunday for a picnic or/and friends over in the garden for a BBQ while the kids play under the hose.

In Japan, it seems to be a reliance on the oldies money stash, which pulls the teenagers away from having a sense of responsibility.

As the genrations fold, more and more parents become dysfunctional, divorce becomes the "norm", women have wanted to become men and this has happened, they want to fight, prove themselves and win, more and more women are committing domestic violence against the male and female partenr, and socities in our world are being dictated by governments.

The fact is, nobody really gives a stuff about other's family values, only their own.

Countries lose their culture, Thailand is a good example.

Japan appears totally fooked up!

How many Father's get turned on taking their daughter's on dates
Culture does not get lost, it simply evolves as time goes by. Whether or not people want to recognize it, culture has evolved for the better as a whole.

For the most part society is more polite than it was 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100 years ago. Even a 5 year old is expected to have more manners than an adult was back in the 50s. It's called teenage angst. The digital age has just made it more apparent because it's so easy to see.

andddd I'm 78 posts in and can't bear to read anymore.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.