View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-15-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTJ View Post
It's such a deep subject that the discussion would be huge, long, heated, and tiring. So by saying that I was trying to lay out some tracks such that we not derail from them. Of course leave it to someone to try Plus I think there's enough truth behind the statement that it's not "controversial".

If you want, go ahead and start a thread. Do you even live in Japan? Have you spent any time studying modern sociological issues or Japanese anthropology with accredited and highly published professors? Have you seen the literal sh*t TON of evidence pointing to Japanese guys becoming, on the large, more feminine (which would be a culturally imperialistic statement considering the ideas of masculinity differ from the West to the East but it's long since crossed the point of cultural differences and has even started garnering the attention of the media)?

I mean, if you REALLY wanna get into it, go nuts. On another thread.
First of all.. I'm not interested in who you think supports your statement.

I'm interested in the reasoning behind it.

Second of all... I'll talk about it on this thread because you brought it up on this thread.

I'll start with the most obvious question...

If Japanese men are supposedly becoming feminised... and it's supposedly a problem... then why do the majority of Japanese women date Japanese men?