Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriTokoro View Post
Hi. I have a question.

What is the difference among them?
1. exhibit bravery
2. display bravery
3. demonstrate bravery

Thank you.
Looking at them together, there's little difference among them. But if "bravery" is seen as an item or state of being, some notable differences can be seen.

1. "Exhibit bravery" can be viewed as person showing bravery in order to provide an example for other to follow. The person may not have that kind of bravery normally, but is put into a situation where an example must be given.

2. "Display bravery" is a slightly different method than exhibiting bravery. The person can be displaying bravery as more of a show and not as an example. In this way, the person could not be feeling truly brave, but instead making it appear that way. He or she could be very scared, but not show much or any outward signs.

3. "Demonstrate bravery" is similar in meaning to "exhibit bravery" in the sense that is a more formal way of speaking. The emphasis is more on the example of "bravery" than any internal feelings the person performing the action may have in the situation.

These are only my interpretations of these three examples. As with most things, the true differences can be better shown in context examples.

Hope that helps, Yuri.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"