(#24 (permalink))
Old
GTJ (Offline)
Defeater of Weaboos

Send a message via Skype™ to GTJ
09-25-2009, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunker View Post
man, tell me about it,.... last night this spider the size of my palm just strolled across my living room floor like if effin' owned the place.

when i finally got over the shock of seeing something that big, i grabbed a can of assjet ( earth jet really but i like calling it assjet) and went to spray it,..... i'm pretty sure it looked up at me and went " 'sup?"
I lol'd pretty hard.

I was at my part time job the other day and the doors and windows were open so a moth flutters in like "hay guise!". My boss goes like "oh I got this", grabs a can of assjet, and freaking powerwashes half the room with it. I'm sitting there watching, slowliy lifting my shirt up over my nose, wondering why the hell he didn't just shoo it out the wide-open door that was less than a meter away.

Oh, not to mention the other week the King of Cockroaches sauntered into the apartment and my girlfriend flipped OUT. She was in the corner with her hands curled up to her chin and one leg lifted up and EVERYTHING. and as I crossed the room she would follow me, clinging to my back and whining. It was nothing short of hilarious.

光る物全て金ならず。
なんてしつけいいこいいけつしてんな。