View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Yoite (Offline)
JF Regular

09-25-2009, 05:30 PM

Welcome

I like the fourth the most and the hands are great (there is something wrong with the thumb but for the rest it's an outstanding drawing). I noticed something about your drawings; they all have kind of pointy shoulders and are kind of like this "L" while it should be more like this: "し", a more fluent line (not going up like that though, best retarded example I could find)
The fifth drawing is like T_T sorry did you draw E.T? Didn't you notice the neck was out of proportions when you were drawing it? Idem for the sixth.
About Videll. Her mouth is closed. The hands are incorrect. The stance of the eyes should be corrected. The arms, especially the left one, is really too thick. The right foot should be lower then the left one.
Sorry but I'm a perfectionist when it comes to drawing, especially when you give an example. I love the way you work with shadows, that's something I haven't mastered completely. Another advice, you should put there less drawings, this is kind of chaotic. And most people don't feel like critisizing so much drawings. And I have to mention that JF is a forum, it sounds a bit weird if you say "must be the best site".
I hope my comment was useful.