View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Allene7 (Offline)
The Nymphic Ninja

09-29-2009, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lself View Post
Miyavi looked pretty damn tall to me when i saw him. In videos i saw of Maya and Miyavi together, they looked pretty near in height...which i've found to be the case on websites that i've looked at as well. Karyu...it was hard for me to find heights of him. Only one, that said 183.
In the videos that I saw of Miyavi and Maya I also thought they looked really close in height. Some times Maya looked a little taller though, while other times he looked the same. Either way they're both really tall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydecrab View Post
no offence to anyone but I don't think that Miyavi is 185cm, honestly..
I saw him in real and he didn't look so taller than I thought before . He was like 183cm or so.yea actually he was tall but couldn't be 185cm. or he can be 185cm with his boots on? in my eyes Maya was taller next to Miyavi.
as for Karyu I saw someone who is a huge fan of Karyu said he is 187cm like tokyo tower haha (it's also with boots on??) he looks really tall indeed though I'm not sure
I agree that in some videos Maya looks slightly taller than Miyavi, however, ever where I've looked says that Miyavi is in fact 185 cm. I think that he definitely looks that tall too. Regardless, the difference between 185 cm and 183 cm is super small so it would be hard to even see that difference. It's only about an inch.