View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
mzamike (Offline)
New to JF

09-30-2009, 03:07 AM

GTJ, i'm with you on your frustration. i know it wasn't a competition at the interview but i did feel like a good candidate among the rest to land a position. i was prepared, professional and polite (excuse the alliteration). i'm not saying i was perfect because looking back there were definitely things i could work on, plus i didn't study that much for the grammar test which could have possibly broken the deal for me.
i wore a 2 button grey suit, white shirt and black tie, clean shaven, short haircut. leather bound folder with my lesson and handouts ready to go...i thought i was money. come to find out Aeon is actually shifting their male appearance to stand out more. they advise to ditch the dark suits and wear brighter/softer color suits when working for them (something i understood but left me scratching my head a little). I am located in the U.S. now and don't feel like risking my current position for a chance at landing a job. i want to have one before i go. hopefully i'll do well at ECC.