View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
FunnyFlower (Offline)
New to JF

Thumbs up 10-02-2009, 09:04 AM

this is one i really recommend

Director: Shunichi Hirano

This is a bit of a bitter-sweet story. if you're like me and like odd-ball love stories i think you're enjoy this film as well.
Honestly i've never been good at explaining things so i looked up a good sumarry that doesn't give to much away.

Quote:
Minato is a young girl who was traumatized at a young age by being abandoned by her parents and left with her senile grandmother. She frequently corresponds with a pen-pal named Night, a boy about the same age as her that she's never actually seen in person. Although Minato and Night are very different - Minato is upbeat while Night is brooding, they get along anyway and she regularly updates him on the happenings in her daily life. Minato is even willing to confide in Night that she's falling in love with a boy she's recently met named Shu. One day she wakes up and finds Shu acting extremely distant and tentative around her. She suspects Night may have something to do with this....
please take my word on it and watch this film. I've never been a really big Horikita Maki fan but in this movie she really flexed her abilities and sold it.