View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
DaisyMaria (Offline)
New to JF

10-20-2009, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanda View Post
@Seanus that's so cool! to be honest at first i dont like yoga. too slow. i prefer something more .. energetic.
Hi everyone!

Yoga doesn't need to be static and less-energetic. I've been doing this Sahaja Yoga for a few years and it makes you feel a lot of energy.
Actually the introduction to this Yoga starts with an experiment by which you feel your inner divine motherly energy, rising from your sacrum bone, along your spine, til the top of your head - it feels like a cool soothing breeze in your palms and on top of your head. Then slowly you can feel your energy centers and you can give them energy and improve them.
It's not difficult, because it's adjusted to the capacities of modern people.

You can find a center for this yoga in Japan, too: Sahaja Meditation Japan
And, for this energy experiment, they have posted a video with instructions, so you can try it online, if it's difficult for you to get there: 体験しよう!

And this is my favorite yoga site, with a free online course: Free Online Meditation Course | Learn meditation online!

I've been doing Aikido for the last 1 year and a half (this is one of the reasons I came to this forum ). And Aikido is great. But actually, from an energy point of view, this Sahaja Yoga is much more dynamic and really proves that one can use the inner energy.

Good luck!

DaisyMaria

Last edited by DaisyMaria : 10-20-2009 at 08:02 AM.