Thread: 2012?
View Single Post
(#295 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
11-17-2009, 09:26 AM

Scientist in California have said on the news that nothing will happen in 2012 beside the fact that people will panic in fear of nothing instead of celebrate Christmas. They also have gotten a lot of emails full of rants from people around the country talking about they (The scientist and the government) Shall rot in hell because they (people of the country) Think that the movie is telling the truth about what the government is doing.(Making boats for something thats not happening) and have also said that they will kill themselves a week or hours before the date 12/21/2012. Lol this is funny I'm sure no one will kill themselves because of this. Its just like what people said to Nintendo's Smash bros team when they said sonic was going to be in the game.(That they would go to the highest building in there town and jump off taking there wii's with them. That also never happened) So people i give you my word that the world will NOT come to an end also they don't have a cause for the world to end over words in books and carved in stone, thats not enough. And also we don't even know how the world will end since there's no expiration date for earth yet. Wow this is probably the most I've ever typed in one topic.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
I have no enemies my opponent is my teacher.
(けとだ!) (こい) (とどめだ!) I Am Shadow The Hedgehog