View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-20-2009, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushirestaurant View Post
I appreciate your reply. You would agree though that success is sometimes achieved by those who try (after attent research of course)...I have set up a successful fashion firm in only 2 years after working in banking for 12 years and i didnt have any experience in fashion. I am here to get advice and thank god I am getting it from very nice and experienced people. But I also appreciate your comments, even if they are given looking down on me, as they make me stronger. Thanks anyway.
ps: im not a lady, im a guy and I had the luck of eating the best sushi in Tokyo around the world. A
Oh gosh, sorry! I forgot Andrea is also a man's name in Italy. We're not really looking down on you; it takes guts to be an entrepreneur, but it is a little worrying that you came here of all places to ask for business advice. It makes people wonder if you're really serious and have thought properly about what you are doing. A lot of restaurants fail, even very well prepared ones so it's an incredibly risky business.

Edit: Oops, you posted again. The trouble with Japanese cuisine is that you're going to need to import a lot of items if you want it to be authentic. Try and find an asian supermarket, or contact brands directly (if you can) to see if you can buy/import directly in bulk. That would probably be cheaper than buying it through a website.

What's your idea for the restaurant, because i've seen a lot of different things calling themselves 'sushi restaurants' and some vary from little more than a sandwich shop-bar and others are very elite.

Last edited by Columbine : 11-20-2009 at 10:37 PM.