View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
11-26-2009, 01:20 AM

Personally, I have a different take on this.

Ever since the game came out, there has been a sort of "competition" going on to outdo other players. It`s become a bit of a net meme. It started with love letters, moved on to birthday cakes, then birthday shrines, then decorating your whole room, then to real life "dates" (taking it out to eat with you, etc), then pretend weddings, etc etc...

Of course, ALL with huge numbers of pictures, and posted to the same place to try to outdo everyone else and get some notoriety.
I don`t think this "wedding" is really any different. The guy had the money to outdo everyone else. It`s become almost a bit of a sport, really, and is far more social than you`d think at first glance.

The "wedding", regardless of how "real" looking it was made to be is not a real wedding, as you cannot marry inanimate objects. He isn`t married, he`s a single guy who took part in a pretend wedding. And currently he`s the "winner" in the great sport of showing off how much money you`re willing to waste for net notoriety in relation to Love Plus.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.