Thread: Fansubbers
View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
11-26-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzone View Post
Ok, but I'm talking about the songs. Is there really a need to ruin an animation video with lame romanji lyric hardsubs? What's the thinking behind that? At the very least use kana text, but preferably nothing encoded; use softsubs.

And the en translations besides them, I just don't get that. People can look up the translation somewhere if they want; it does nothing for the video besides make it look dumb.

I just tried to get some previews for Macross Frontier and the opening song video which I like, and it was ruined by this, so I deleted it.
Pffft, I want to see the translation there, makes no sense reading it without the song in background. Also, I prefer hardsubs for better styling.

Also, if you want to watch the video without any nuisance, watch the RAW, they are there already. Don't mess with fansubbed videos.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?