View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-30-2009, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzone View Post
I find it hilarious that these right wing quackers so proudly announce this Foxlies story about unspecified emails as some "gotcha". They're the only ones not laughing at the whole premise.
Deal with the actual content instead of trying to provide damage control.

This wasn't just a fox news issue AS many sites and such have pointed out. I do recall CBS not being Fox News.

Global warming was built upon Al Gores back (that is not to say he doesn't preach what he practices but that is another issue), when they constantly give nasty warnings that within the 15-20 year mark that the worlds going to end. That is a red flag, why simply because there is nothing that supports it.

Let's also separate the issue of taking care of the planet from Global warming (which in a way amounts to fear mongering). No one denies the planet needs to be taken care of, what is the issue is wither global warming is what is being announced here. If it is not, then it is a major lie that needs to be reeled in, and the parties involved discipline. Why simply because they are controlling the way countries work.

I remembering hearing a phrase that the green movement is the new Marxism. While somethings are good, would it be right for them to goad people into living the way THEY want, when it might even not matter at all? Something to think about.

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.