View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
solemnclockwork (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-01-2009, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzone View Post
Yah, I get it. Still nothing specified, just a buzz headline about some "hacked emails". As if that's going to disprove the entire science of climatology and the decades long warnings from various scientific organizations, including NASA and the EPA, backed by raw data from systems like NORAD. What the denialists have is political buzzwords, repeatedly smashed propaganda, and now yet more of it with some unspecified "email hacks".

Why don't you engage the alleged damning evidence? Because there is none. Don't waste your time repeating the same thing. It won't get answered. Either prove how the content of some emails totally rebuff an entire scientific field, or just carry on with yourself.
"aimed at manipulating climate data to show that Global Warming was occurring"

List of scientists opposing the mainstream scientific assessment of global warming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taken from the first post, which you forget to comprehend. It not about headline "hacked" but the CONTENT of those emails that is SUCH A ISSUE. You also went on to pull attacks out instead of actaully dealing with Sangetsu posts, which HAVE A LOT of information on said subject.

I mean when the congress starts to address this issue, it's getting pretty big (the emails). that is not to say how far this corruption has spread. I would kinda of understand it, when you devout your life to a ideology there's a chance to want to forge false information when it starts to NOT add up. that still does not make it justifiable when even if it creates awareness to protect the planet. People need to be held accountable here.

Another thing, saying intelligent people will stick to the facts, is calling ones who don't believe in Global warming non-intelligent. that's a personal attack. If you know anything about Ad hominem They kill any point you try to make.

1 Corinthians 10: 31-33
31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God. 33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

Last edited by solemnclockwork : 12-01-2009 at 01:07 AM. Reason: wording