(#91 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-14-2009, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
again, most clothes girls wear today, and many guys for that matter are not comfortable in the least, but they wear them anyway.
and again, you'd wear those clothes because they would look good on you.. to who would they look good? people wanting to have sex with you

and yes, you are correct, some girls show booty and cleavage for other girls.. it's called lesbianism ... and no, girls need to get over being hit on by guys when the dress in a manner that will obviously, and i mean obviously attract said guys.
Well that's their problem. I don't understand why someone would wear clothes that they're not comfortable in, but I don't see how that's relevant to this discussion. And I wear clothes because they look good TO ME. Heck, I don't care if guys find it attractive or not. If I go out looking a certain way because I like it, then it's up to the people arround to react to it or not. I aint asking for nothing.

Wow, that's really narrowminded. I'm not talking about lesbianism, as that to me is the exact same thing as wanting to attract boys - sexuality is not relevant. I'm talking about the internal unwritten competition that goes on between females. We wanna look the best - but that doesn't have to be for the guys.

I think there's a big difference between being "hit on" and being raped. Girls don't have to go out to get laid, as it seems guys would do. Girls can ALSO go out to just have a good time with their girlfriends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Except that is not the same. Girl internal competition might be showing who's got bigger and better bewbs or better a$$. That would be the correct analogy to the male 'muscles' counterpart.

Guys wear cool to look good on girls. If there were no girls, I'd have no shame wearing the same kind of clothes everyday of my life.
Well that's the choice of guys. The females I surround myself with don't really care what the guys think - and neither do I. I dress as I do because it feels good - not to attract guys. If I wanted to attract guys I'd probably wear makeup on a daily and dress slutty as y'all suggest one to do. But I have no desire to attract anyone..

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast