(#25 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-17-2009, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
You're "INCREDIBLY" annoying, why is your opinion worth more than ours? You don't have any right to criticize other peoples opinions, I am not sure what make's you think that you do.

If you feel this is wrong, please provide me with information which states that your opinion is worth more than that of others.

If not, please "stfu" Thank you.
I never claimed that my opinion is worth more than yours. But flaming each other and making fun of the thread is not cool. And I'm not criticizing your opinions. I'm criticizing your way of sharing it with others. Keep the tone decent.

Don't push it, pal.. and DO NOT tell me to stfu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
i don't make fun of serious issues
I have been through the same sh&^ this guy is going through many times over.. too many to count
i was answering how i felt it should be handled
just because it doesn't sit in your realm of standards in thought doesn't mean anything... i don't sit well with the norms.. you know that... i simply gave a viable option for the op
you have to understand that the world is not all goody goody... there are people who really do think the way i have been talking of late.. and to be honest, if i needed to i could shed all my good nature as boot up an operating system that would turn me into the coldest, most calculating sob you ever saw and that is what you saw in those posts

but right now, i am running my "unicorn's and love" operating system; my compassionate side so i will apologize if i made you upset which i obviously have
I'm sorry to you and the op
Uhh, right.. O_ô I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
This is not ''THE WORLD''. This is JapanForum. I'm a mod of JapanForum - not the world. I'm well aware that the world is not perfect or, as you put it, ''goody goody'', but we have rules on here - and if you cannot stick to those.. I suggest you find somewhere else to play. Encouraging people to go for people against their will is just plain stupid with a twist of insane. I accept the fact that you have an opinion.. but sometimes you're just REALLY creepy.

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast

Last edited by NanteNa : 12-17-2009 at 02:55 PM.