View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-24-2009, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Funds will be taken from prisons. A prison is all about a punishment. It's not supposed to be tolerable. They will have pain everyday inside there. Some of the more worse prisoners will take torture.
This will make them worse, however.

Everything you said I do not agree with.

Quote:
I would make sure to put more funding into education, and make sure the education system of the world prospers and hopefully, bring some more geniuses into the world by such ways.
This is just a psuedo. Sure, it sounds great. But most children in the West already have a great education and it does not help. Pumping money into things will not change people as an individual.

I propose stricter education. Back to the old days with the cane. People were doing better in school back then, regardless they were underfunded. Strictness is the key.

Quote:
I will stop money going into military, or into poor countries, and into "global Warming".
If there's only one ruler, then there's only one empire, so no need for an army, fair enough. I'll leave that one. Though, if you only controlled half the world, I would not agree with you.

You'd more so have to redirect the military funds to the police forces, really. Because you'd still need a way to deal with civil unrest.

Quote:
The children from the poor countries will be brought over into the main countries, and put into education so they can contribute to the rest of the world, instead of dieing all the time.
This would destroy race and culture. Especially, there'd be no more white people after a while.

If you bring a bunch of colored people to white lands, they'll still have their own country back home, and they'll eventually breed us out (as what's almost happening right now).

What would be better was to bring a select few, enforcers (if you will), and educate them on how to take care of their countries. Then send them back home to fix the place with an iron hammer.

Or better, just instate a decent government in these shit countries made up of smart people from developed countries and they stay until the job's done.

Spreading a failing race all over the planet is the height of stupidity.

Quote:
I'd have it that at around the age of 20, every child has a test to pin point, and test every attribute in their body. From creativeness, to intellectual thinking, to scribing, to physical, to engineering. Every aspect. And have them focus on that point. For this to come into proper effect, I'd let the children from the age of 10, choose their subjects in school, and decide for themselves what they choose to do, and enjoy.
Champions are not born, they're made.

Focusing on your own skills is great, but learning to do it the way of a decent teacher is most often better.

Sometimes, natural talent has to be dragged out of a person.

Quote:
People that fail, or score low on every sector of the test, will become the lower class, and will do the jobs that is based on keeping everyone else happy. From servants, to cleaners, and so on.
Creating such a clear division in your society; you're in for an uprising.

First there will be unions. Second there will be no one to cook your breakfast or pump your gas coz you're an asshole.

Quote:
Religion can stay. But I will remove them from such higher powers. They're a belief system, not a power. There's a difference.
They keep the balance.

Without religion, or more so the morals they impose, society will lose its sense of direction and pure self. They'll actually become more stupid than before; people need something to look up to, and they will find that thing no matter what. If you take away something such as religion, or even just lessen its powers, there's no telling what bullshit they're going to idolize next.

Quote:
Punishments will be MUCH harsher. Paedophilia, rapists and other sorts of sexual offences will be punishable by castration, and then atleast 40+ years in prison. If a person murders another person, then the victim's family can choose to do whatever they wish with the murderer. And much more harsher punishments.
Many people are wrongly accused of rape. Women are often bitches who lead men on or get drunk and then get "raped", in the morning they cry rape.

If someone's guilty of something like this, perhaps so, but a shitload of men are not yet convicted anyway, and you're going to cut their balls off?

Quote:
There will be racial equality. And racism will be a huge crime, punishable with harsh results.
Get too strict on racist crimes and you'll end up with no races left.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…