View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-29-2009, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyMePink View Post
Isn't the way one already dresses a certain way to dress?

Some people have an interest in fashion and expression. You may not have a problem with wearing three dollar shirts from WalMart every single day, but not everyone is as careless with this type of expression as you seem to be.
Yes, it's all about "me".

"What outfit expresses who I am best? Me, as an individual."

Fuck me...

I like my clothes. They came naturally to me. I just seemed to acquire them over time. It does not mean they were cheap or poorly made.

But then, is someone who views a fashion and believes it represents them, are they really correct? Or are they a try-hard?

Fashion (or, style, as I'd put it) is an acknowledgement of self, not an attempt at something else. An attempt at something else, however, is pure self obsession and arrogance.

To ask the appropriations of wearing certain dresses clearly states you're not the one to wear them. A self assured individual already knows these things, and never has to try determindly...

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…

Last edited by Tenchu : 12-29-2009 at 10:14 AM.