Liked (or loved*)

Ika*
Tamago*
Ikura
Tobiko*
Masago

Neutral:

Maguro (tasted a bit bland for me)

So, I'm turning it over to the experts. Judging by what I like, what do you think I should try next?
I'm not an expert but you'd probably like tai (sea bream/snapper), or a good ebi (prawn) nigiri. I suspect your maguro was the lean red meat 'akami' so perhaps give tuna another whirl with a different cut such as chuutoro. Slightly pricier, but the best flavours of fish are all stored in the fat. It's like beef; the more marbled the cut the stronger the taste.
Saba (mackerel) usually comes lightly vinegared and is lovely. Tako (octopus) is similar to squid with a slightly more robust texture and a 'taste of the sea' flavor whereas good squid tends to be creamy. you might like it if you liked Ikura. Hamachi (yellowtail/amberjack) is probably one of my favourites. Also not exactly sushi, but clams cooked 'sakamushi' or steamed over sake are delicious.

You would possibly dislike the strong taste of uni (sea urchin) and iwashi (sardine). Kani (crab) you may or may not like. It's a very mild taste uncooked and the texture is not to everyone's fancy. Most people I know prefer it cooked.

Inari-zushi is a veggie option; rice stuffed inside a fried tofu pouch. Slightly sweet so again not to everyone's taste.