View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
Tale of all the Tales. (somewhat continued from Tale of Stories) - 01-07-2010, 10:27 PM

** Since it seems like Tale of Stories is no longer what it was, I figured I could try to stir up another story almost like it (but nothing can compare to the greatness of Tale of Stories). So if you were a fan of Tale of Stories, read or even join! And if you wrote in Tale of Stories, please come and join this one. Well... here we go! XD***

Posting Rules:
NO SPAMMING!! If you have a question about something in the story you can ask but then post something to try and clear the problem up.
Double posting will be allowed. Just don't over do it. lol.
Try to team up with someone so if you or the other person can't write, the story won't come to a stand still.
15 line/ sentence min. Try to follow this please. (Only exception is if following first rule).

Setting:
Medieval times. It is a time when dragons and humans co-exist. It is a time of wars and horrific times. There are eternal wars between all along with the war going on all together. Many families are divided and most of the time it is father battling son. It has been like this for over 50 years now and it shows no sign of ending.

Cities in Požár, the land of all dragons: (sorry if the map sucks, damn paint!!! mljdfskbg)

Červená- The city of the Red dragons. Fire dragons.
Zelená- The city of the Green dragons. Land dragons.
Žlutá - The city of the Yellow dragons. Energy dragons
Červnofialove-The city of the Purple dragons. Peace dragons
Modrá - The city of the Blue dragons. Water dragons.
Zlato - The city of the Golden dragons. Psychic dragons.
Hnědá - The city of the Black dragons. Cursed, damned dragons.
Čistá - The city of the White dragons. Only pure dragons left.

***Character stats!!! XD***

Name: Was Emily Rose Schalanter, now just Emily Rose.
Looks: 5’9”. Short brown hair with piercing hazel eyes. Some shape to her but just enough so that she can still pass as a boy. She wears old, torn clothes found in the battlefields to appear as a man.
Background: Once a daughter of a tribe leader in Zlato, she fled after her father declared war on the Zlato dragons who once helped them in troubling times. She now roams Požár with a dragon she befriended, named Emitt.
Skills: Bow and arrow expert, but also picked up sword from battles.

The cold. harsh, winter air blew against us as Emitt and I dogged in and out of the trees. Faster Emitt, they’ll be on our heels soon. Come on buddy. Just out of the woods and we’re good. My thoughts ran from my mind into my calloused hands into Emitt. He didn’t respond but flew faster. his mighty purple wings cut threw the air with such force and speed that the deer running under us was soon lost in the trees within seconds of me laying eyes on it.
“It’s a shame how the deer used to resemble grace, beauty, and peace. But now it only is food, clothes, and fuel.” The stories my grandmother told me as I was a young girl came rushing back. She was one of the few remaining people left who remembered when the world was in total peace. How I dreaded thinking of how she would look at me now. Leaving the family and living my own life. Cutting off all my long brown hair to make myself resemble a man. Befriending the enemy and deserting humans. How ashamed she would be of me. The look of pain and disgust that would fill her soft, loving, grey eyes. Emily, it was your choice to leave. If anything, she should be proud of you. I rested my head on Emitt’s neck. He was right. And at this moment, I needed to forget my grandmother and just focus all my mind to escape from the winding forest...

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3

Last edited by SweetSuicide : 01-07-2010 at 10:32 PM.