Thread: Japanese Candy
View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to superabbytcs Send a message via MSN to superabbytcs Send a message via Yahoo to superabbytcs
01-08-2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmarisa View Post
mmmm kompieto
all Japanese candy is so sweet, I don't really count Pocky and things though, as they just seem like western chocolate biscuit thingies. Having said that I would kill for some biz right now.
Best place to get random Japanese candy are the little markets on the walks up to really touristy shrines, and also this little place just outside tokyo called candy alley
except we got totally lost trying to find it, when we finally did it was really really busy, then we got lost trying to find our way back to a train station!
So worth it for the adventure to candy land though hehe
Yeah I suppose. It kind of amuses me how some of my friends try Pocky and think they are being so brave by trying something "foreign".

That sounds cool! Did you ever accidently buy something that wasn't what you expected it to be? I got a drink once that looked like a little bottle of flavored milk, but on the side wrapper it showed a picture of an egg. xD I still drank it and it was good but I never found out if it actually had egg in it or not. Lol.