View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
01-21-2010, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTakeshi View Post
And again, you lacked the meaning of it. Its not something universally estipulated, and its pretty much irrelevant to call something "normal" or not on the internet.

Within your social group, who established the norms, they find the examples i gave "out of normality".

Within my social group, who established the norms, they find the examples i gave "normal".

Within the internet, who's a group of groups, and who does not have any established norms, there is no definition for "a normal thing".

Therefore:

- Within your social group, im not normal.
- Within my social group, im normal.
- Within the internet, im undefined. Because there is no universal definition for "normality". (or neather is globally, but within groups)
Bollocks. Normality is set by the majority, all those who differ aren't normal. You're implying two guys with down syndrome would call themselves normal. That is true, however they aren't normal because normality is set by the majority which does not have the syndrome.

Playing with words won't help your case.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?