View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
gourmet11 (Offline)
New to JF

Drink spiking: bad experience in Roppongi - 01-23-2010, 10:09 PM

Let me start with a warning:

Look out for drink spiking when you go to Roppongi bars!

I already put a my story to other forums, but I want to repeat it here to make sure nobody gets into the same annoying situation I ended up in.

And here is my story:

We went to Tokyo with three guys for new year. Later the night we explored Roppongi and were brought to a small bar by one of those many black guys. We had some drinks and the next thing I remember is that we sat in the corner of the bar with terrible headaches and our wallets gone! Me and one of my friends had our credit cards in the wallet which were completely emptyfied as we had to learn some days later!!

We asked in the bar what happened, no answer. We went to the police told them about the bar, no reaction. Just recorded the loss of our wallets.

We even know the name of the place, A-point, in the third floor above a Kebab restaurant.

In the embassy we learned that we got drink spiked, which seems to happen rather often in Roppongi, especially in those small bars driven by the black guys out on the street. The embassy is even having a warning on their webpage.