Thread: Yo..
View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xenoMaberu (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to xenoMaberu Send a message via MSN to xenoMaberu Send a message via Yahoo to xenoMaberu
Post Yo.. - 01-27-2010, 10:40 PM

Yo..

My name is Marvel, I have a little about me in my profile, and if you want to know more about me, just ask.

*Back Story* I previously wanted to go to Japan for school/live but died due to family clashes. Enough drama, now I live with Roommates and stuff so that's a win on my part. I do not have anything else to do here in America except easy living and my current job as a part time graphic designer/Student in college, so I want to spice up my life and visit Japan and if I like it, maybe want to live there, so considering that this is a New year, a new beginning is here also. So yeah, that's it. I want to go and maybe start a new life. haha

So..My Roommate has family in Japan and we might/WILL go in the winter of this year, but my current status of Japanese is at a minimal (I do not completely know a lot) , so I'm going to full on take classes and have my roommate tutor me on the language and some history on back of it...Heh..I KNOW it's not just pretty lights and anime, I seriously want to just enjoy myself in a new place and Japan was my choice.

Aside from the Gaijin comments..(I can care less, since racism or uncomfortable matters for being black isn't bad enough here.), I think living there would be pretty chill so I don't mind any conflict at all, I'm seriously too laid back for all of it haha.

So before I go, I need/want:

- To become Fluent in Japanese.(I definitely know that it will take more than a year haha).

- A friend who lives out there. (Even IF my roommate already have family, I wish to have a decent amount of friends out there so I can feel 80% foreign, )

- You can add on more as the chat goes on, since I know that I'll be needing a lot before I go on vacation or live there for that matter.

~Marvey~