View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

School: Preparing for life or Babysitting? - 01-30-2010, 05:38 AM

Hmmm . . .Maybe I've made a topic of meaning or use . . .

Do you think school has a purpouse or is it there to stress you?

Hard subjects, for example, such as Math and Science, especially in high school can be very confusing and in the end, alot of the stuff you learn only people entering certain fields or careers need those skills. I think these should be electives!

Someone said a class for everything Tax should be required and I agree, It's a useful skill so that you are not stressed out. Also like they said, cooking classes as well.

Also learning anout World Cultures through language classes!! Our kids are our future! We should teach them how to appreciate culture so that war does not break.

One last thing, Politics: How To Be A Future Politic and NOT be Arrogant People Trying to Get Everyone To Live Your Way- America- Nuff said!

Do you think we should still learn the way we do? Or "Prepare for life " In a different way? . . .

Oyasumi nasai for now

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.