View Single Post
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-02-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedaisuke7 View Post
I think for a lot of teens [including myself] we're accidentally rude.
Sometimes one doesn't realize what they say might come off as rude to others.
Or perhaps they're just having a bad day and seem to take it off on others.
However, there are exceptions of people who are just down right mean and have no respect for others at all.
That's another thing I noticed too... A lot of adults who have issues with teens don't realize that they're part of a different generation.

I'm 21, but I speak to my friends in a completely different way than my mom would ever consider acceptable to speak to someone. All my friends in my age bracket generally speak the same way. We're blunt, we make fun of one another jokingly, we make "rude" jokes, and we have fun.

My teachers get it because they're teachings (my teachers range from around 30 to 60 being the highest). They're around people like me all the time so the get that's how we treat, and show respect for one another. My grandmother on the other hand would be appalled if she was still alive.

I'm not saying teenagers aren't rude, because some are. I'm saying most aren't legitimately rude. Most just don't act the way others want them to.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.