View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-07-2010, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koir View Post
When you can't refute a person's claims, you attack their grammar? Isn't that a sign you've lost the argument and you're trying to salvage your pride?

I'm glad other people posting in the thread seem to think your poll is lacking in neutrality. Was the purpose of this thread to be a judgmental flame fest with you in the position of superiority? I expected better than this from you, MMM.
I have made an art out of disappointing you, Koir. Doesn't the fact that I went back and changed the original post show my true feelings about my superiority?

The purpose of this thread was not to be "a judgmental flame fest with me in the position of superiority" in any way whatsoever. I am getting on a plane this afternoon, and was reminded of the common scene of a foreigner in what are seen as traditional Japanese dress. I was also tired of seeing the Akira poll continue with little interest from JF users.

I never intended for it to be that big a deal, but was just wondering if JFers would invest in the traditional image or not.