(#42 (permalink))
Old
FiNGSandMan (Offline)
New to JF

02-08-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
And then people get brave eventually, and overthrow and kill you! ^_^

But while you're still alive, what kind of dominating policies should we expect from you?
heh please you can't overthrow me aka "Overlord Sandman Master Of The World and Everything on it and even also possibly the Universe" and if you have permission to talk to me you must start each sentence with that.
how are average people going to overthrow me when I'm like Goku, psh.

"while" I'm alive you can expect ruthless iron fisted domination of everything i care to interfere on. confused about who's pie that is on the windowsill yours or your neighbours ? split both of you in half and take the pie for myself.

of course ill try to create peace with warring countries to. stop fighting over who's land it is or I'll spirit bomb you all, country A will be known as Sandmanada and country B will be known as United Sandman Kingdom and country "C" will be known as Sandmanapan

but basically what I'll be doing is destroying stuff from the air with blast's it will eventually get boring with no one to fight, that's why I'll make country's skirmish with each other while i watch, and i might interfere from time to time. YUP the world under my rule will be a bright and happy place, for me. For everyone else you'll wish... you'll wish there was a Goku to take me down.

Now that i think about it, I would be Vegeta from the way i describe it, since Goku is Good

does that answer your question ? I'd also just fly around cause honestly, who doesn't wanna FLY!!! WOOOOSH