(#29 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
02-13-2010, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshAussie View Post
LOL, thanks for pointing out her ethnicity Sherlock.. pretty sure she's still black tho.. guess I better check *Checks* Yeah.. she's still black, and still a babe.

My point makes perfect sense, you stated that you would talk to the "Japanese" because of race since "you're not attracted to blacks" (Maybe not you, but your hypothetical, you obviously have "yellow fever" tho)

You didn't even take general look's into account, feel free to go back and check your own post. Look's like you're going to end up with metal monster face, while Rihanna sits at the bar ready for sex and lonely.

And yes people should talk to each other based on physical appearance, which is proper human behavior, unless you're blind physical appearance will be the deciding factor when you choose who to talk to (In a bar scenario).

Since there are attractive and unattractive humans in every ethnicity group your theory is obviously flawed.
Actually, my friend, the world "black" is a synonym for "African-American"
African-American, as defined by Princeton University means "pertaining to or characteristic of Americans of African ancestry;"

Rihanna, has neither ancestries, therefore Rihanna isn't black.

Secondly, I understand your point, and I agree with it to an extent.
However, If I see two girls, one being black, and one being a Japanese that isn't the type of Japanese girl I would want to start a relationship with, does that mean I'm going to go straight for the black woman? No. It probably means that I'm going to skip them both. Since I'm not interested in starting a relationship with either, right?
But you don't side with my opinion so therefore you can't really understand where I (or anyone else who shares my opinion) is trying to convey.

You're case is dismissed.

猿も木から落ちる