View Single Post
(#89 (permalink))
Old
Yazoo (Offline)
JF Regular

02-22-2010, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brass View Post
Sorry I haven't check the forum in a few days, wow, I did not expect this much of a response

Just letting you guys know that I'm not the type of guy who only posts once or twice then disappears from the forum (I hate people who do that). I haven't read all 11 pages of this thread yet but I plan to right now and will be responding to what I have read thus far (or at least, the general tone of it).

Also, one thing I left out in my OP is that I have been dating someone for about 4 months but didn't plan to stay with her this long for various reasons (one of the major ones is that she has kids from a ex boyfriend). I planned for this to be a short fling but she is a really nice person and she treats me well. Do you guys have any suggestions on how I should approach this situation? I feel like a complete ass for not wanting a real LTR with her but the honest truth is I don't want a LTR with someone who has kids. And before you ask, it's mutually understood that we are just dating and this is not an exclusive relationship.
I see no reason to ending a relationship if everything is working out fine. Who says it will last anyway, just enjoy it while you can