View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
bpfox88 (Offline)
New to JF

Scream Keikoku - 03-04-2010, 05:07 AM

I'm new to the forum. I created mine for a tabletop rpg game my friends and I are trying to construct for bleach.

Name: Keikoku (Siren/Whore)

Type: Sound/Vibration

Release: Kanakirigoe (Scream)

Normal Form: A Chinese long straightsword with a tuning fork coming out of the pomel. It's guard consists of a conical set of concentric circles tapering upward.

Shikai: The sword widens slightly, and both edges become slightly serrated. The center of the blade has several notched holes in it, causing to to whistle when swung (actually sounds like the wail of a banshee).

Powers: It has two abilities, both are constantly active. The first is whenever an opponent strikes the blade (such as during a parry), it vibrates through their weapon and causes them to feel the force of their own strike, often causing severe pain. The second ability is that when it strikes an opponent, it vibrates their reishi causing them to have difficulty moving or using kido.

Bankai: Aigou Keikoku (Wailing Siren/Moaning Whore)

Appearance: The blade widens even more, and the serration extends flaking off pieces which quickly regenerate. The length of both the blade and the handle increase by 50%.

Powers: The first power is more of a byproduct. It alters the wielder's shunpo causing disorienting sonic booms. It's second ability is called Ecstasy. It generates a sonic shield that vibrates the spirit particles around the wielder negating attacks from all angles. It's third and final ability is called Final Crescendo/Climax. The wielder must first strike the target a number of times, embedding shards of the sword inside them. When the opponent has enough in them, the wielder flicks the blade, this causes the shards to vibrate wildly and rip the target to shreds from the inside as well as shatter their bones.

Weakness: An opponent with sufficient spiritual pressure can break through the sonic shield. The shunpo sonic booms only affect those that can hear. The final ability requires the wielder to hit the opponent enough times to make it worthwhile (about 5-10 strikes).