View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
hatsuto11 (Offline)
阿邪美能伊理比売

03-15-2010, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duo797 View Post
We've been over this before, Hatsuto. Hiragana is japanese. They were adapted from the "man'yoogana" (Hanzi used only for their sound). Many of the original Japanese novels used mostly or entirely hiragana. If you want to write in all Kanji, then you should study Chinese. I might be making a mountain out of a mole hill here, if you meant that using only hiragana isn't real Japanese, then I agree (with regards to the language as it is now).
1)I know Hiragana is Japanese, and I've never said contradicting idea!!! hiragana is absolutely Japanese! but Kanji are not Japanese!
2) I printed a sheet a couple of days ago in which the origins of hiragana are written clearly, i mean the way they derived from kanji.
3) I've never said i want to write it all in kanji! BTW, japanese was originally written only with kanji before the development of kana so i can use kanji to write old Japanese
4) I will never think of learning Chinese since i hate the simplified chinese characters and I prefer some kanji to the traditional chinese characters (or in other words, i prefer the way japanese ppl simplified kanji into shinjitai to the way chinese ppl did)
5) No one in Japan will tolerate to read japanese with hiragana only!!! it will drive them mad!!! hiragana+no spaces= long and illegible (plus, sometimes you won't be able to get the meaning which kanji originally are meant to convey)

大日本帝國に戻りたい!