View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Anikisama (Offline)
New to JF

Location: I live in a rural place in the gawd awful depths of Missouri.
Send a message via MSN to Anikisama
03-22-2010, 08:53 AM

--New to the forum, so this is kinda cool, but i've always loved Sai. I perform well with them in an actual fight too.--

Name: Kage (Shadow)

Type: Illusion/Shade

Release: Chikuseki (Accumulate)

Normal Form: A pair two pronged Sai. Black velvet ribbons covering the handles, with long ribbons flowing from the handles.

Shikai: Both Sai become sharper and flat, small circles from at the base of the blades connected to a gap between both sides of the blades till the tip.

Powers: The circles gather darkness, and consume the anger in its foe in battle. Using the shadows and the anger it stored in the circle, it allows the weapons to perform their first power. Dancing illusion, is the first power. The darkness and anger release a mist that the foe in battle will inhale, causing them to halucinate, and forget how to fight, and why they were fighting. The second power, Deepest thought, allows the anger built up in the weapons to blind the foe in battle knocking them off balance. The third and final power, Crushing darkness, Allows the Darkness that was absorbed into the blades to be released, turning the field into nothing but darkness, it slowly cuts gashes into the foe in battle.

Bankai: Chikuseki Kage (Accumulate Shadow)

Appearance: The blades turn back to the edged Sai.

Powers: Storing the anger and darkness thats accumulated, they act like canons, allowing me to send sharp blades of a dark red color that cuts almost instantly.

Weakness: The Sai will weaken if they leave my grasp.
The abilities can only be used if i'm frustrated enough durring battle.

--Had the idea for these.. just never really started on them i guess.--

~The lives of cowerless people are that of an amused Shinigami with human torture.~ . - . Sakamoto Taiki