View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

03-24-2010, 11:14 PM

It's actually very important to me. I'm quite different from most and I want people to recognize that. To make a true name for myself.

We were all put on the same planet, and share it for a reason. To contribute and have impacts on our enviorment, maybe not the whole world but atleast in our community. To do this you need a reputation. Your reputation is what tells people who you are and what your purpose is in this chaotic sphere. I say let all know who you are.

Feel good when people smile and like you.

Brush your shoulder of pure haters who indeed only want attention.

But most importantly, listen to everyone, and really evaluate what they say about you. You will always have people tell you your wrong. It's up to you to look at those things, and decide with all of your strong heart if you want to really change from the mentioned things. Journey, try, fail, stand the hell up, do it again. It's the endless journey of life. There is no destination. When you die there will only be a result of your journey. Don't let there ever BE a destination. Keep your life open to changes of all sizes, so you can expierience them with NO REGRETS! Your reputation is the path ahead and behind you that you make every day! And when you make a path that's true, whatever results you get,

You won't care.

You lived your life as your pure self that came from you heart.

And nobody can ask for a better life than this.

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.