View Single Post
Old
Sukai (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Sukai
03-25-2010, 11:20 AM

Hello, sorry if my question has already been ansered but I read the thread for a couple hours but had to give up and skip to the last page.

I live in the UK, and even though I'm still only 15 at the moment, I am hoping to go to university after I finish college (which I start in September). At uni, I would like to take Japanese Studies; a 4 year course which includes one year studing in a Japanese university. I thought this would be a good idea as it merges spending time in Japan, learning the language and culture and the degree needed if you want to live there perminantly which I do.

However what I'm wondering is, would having a degree in Japanese Studies be of any advantage at all when it comes to applying for a job there or will any ol' degree do?

By the way I am very impressed by the length of the thread and am very grateful to everyone who has posted on here as it has all been very useful to me.

Haruhi: "Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgement. Like a mental illness."

Sukai