View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Blitzwing85 (Offline)
マーク - 戦士

03-25-2010, 04:14 PM

As others have said, it's not a a problem with humanity in general. It's a problem with how more and more indivuduals are acting.

However, it also comes down to how you view various 'sins' or 'wrong doings'. For instance many more people would commit adultery than would commit a violent crime. This is down to modern society.

My faith is lost in a lot of people i have to admit. But disregarding people who commit violent crimes or murder, what truly bothers me is how few people have the willpower, the imagination and the indivuduality to live their life their own way.
This for me, is another way in which humanity is going downhill.

How many people buy clothing because they see others wear it, buy music because it's popular, watch only the popular movies, have hobbies which don't deviate from what is 'the norm' and what is again, popular.

I have no problem with somebody liking the music of some Pop artist in the charts...but how many people like that artist just because it's like by others?

Too many people lack that willpower to choose their own path, even if that path does cross many times with others, at least you still have your individuality.

All my friends ever want to do is drink alcohol and watch football. On occasion, i admit this can be a fun past time. But every week? None of them will try something new and different.

There...that's my rant over with. lol.

Alwaysh ave faith though, even if 1/100 people you meet is nice, honest, and decent with an indivudual personaility...it's still something.
Unfortunately, most of the people i know like that are met online because they are scattered so much. I only know 2 in real life.