View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

03-29-2010, 03:55 AM

Okies, well I thought about and revised this idea and the substitute I came up with is one I feel MUCH better about. See what you think of this.

collecting 3,000 plushies nationwide for memory of 9/11 to make Plushie Kingdom. But here's the thing, The memorial is virtual. The doners register the plushies online (with pictures) into the kingdom,(The real things go to clildren in hospitals and orphanages) but also give them sort of "social standings" or different personalities and what they do in the Kingdom, to be more like real people, their names being names of the three thousand but not "images of them" Is this understandable? It represents the unfourtanate 3,000 lost and symbolically all who have died fighting with these 3,000 in mind. Remembering them all. Here people could also use the chatroom to talk about peace, peaceful topics, get to know people, nad most importantly, celebrate differencesHow does this sound?

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.

Last edited by manganimefan227 : 03-29-2010 at 04:23 AM.