View Single Post
(#238 (permalink))
Old
Helgen (Offline)
New to JF

04-16-2010, 01:31 PM

I have to reintroduce myself. I am Helgen from New York City, I am a freelance photographer, audio producer, and general laborer/English teacher.

I moved to Japan with my wife and child in November, but I have been to Japan 2 times previously. I am not much interested in Anime or Manga, though I do enjoy a good read of Hajime no Ippo (watching it as well), and some GTO, the more realistic animations.

My wife is an artist from Sasebo, Nagasaki, and I document her works (just started to,) and I do photography as I said, though I am still a lightweight. I am interested in urban/street fashion, many music types, mostly Drum & Bass, 90's hip hop, IDM, Dubstep, R&B, Jazz, Rock... Can't name them all, really.

I love computers and gaming, I play Street Fighter III 3rd Strike semi-professionally and have won a few tournaments in USA and play here when I get the chance... Uh, that's it. I have posted some of my works in the creative section, and of course my blog link is below, peace.

My blog about living in Japan, photography of random stuff in it and all types of other shit.