View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
hadron (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to hadron
Any other meeting point? - 04-18-2010, 05:00 AM

I have been to japan-guide.com ages ago and i remember one could submit own profile there and others could contact them if they wanted to, which was a good way of finding distant friends. I tried recently the website again, and i see it changed. Anyway I tried to send a message to someone and it came to the fact that i need to pay enormous $30 a month or $100 a year subscription to do so. well this is probably not a financial issue for most of you, but i consider it heavily overpriced. in comparison to other services i can get for the same money.

when i wrote about it to suggestions section of their forum they just deleted me (maybe I was too straight and upset ) so i see they are serious about it, they want to get most money out of their website despite it looks they don't care much about its appearance

is there any comparable website where one could meet with others, submit something like personal advert, or profile and others could react on you if they wish. but free (or little) of charge japanforum.com is cool but i don't think it has this kind of functionality, hasn't it?