View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-19-2010, 04:56 PM

Cure magazine is having yet another event at Twitter; this time, the band in question is Rin, Kisaki's new band. The event will last for three hours, and at the moment, this is the schedule they have set up: the event will take place today(for us people in the "new" world)starting at 23:30 eastern(11:30 pm). Obviously you need to follow cure_office at Twitter, and the hush tag for the event is #CureVkei.

If you intend to be present and/or participate and would like to be kept up to date with any changes to the current schedule, please visit Cure Media USA 24/7 Pure J-ROCK. You can also get subscriptions to the magazine there, and some issues will come with a CD, plus if you get a one year subscription from Cure Media USA, as long as you live outside Japan, you will get an autographed photo of the cover artists(and I have been told that each of these will be signed individually, not copied).

Also, for those interested in Spiv States, the band formed by both of Phantasmagoria's guitarists, Cure Media USA will be giving away a signed live distribution CD of theirs during JTalk tomorrow at 19:00 pacific(7 pm, 10pm eastern). Click Listen Live, and while you're there, join the chat room at the site. Here's a picture of the CD:

Cure News & Announcements - Cure Media U.S's MySpace Blog |

mmmmK..... so I completely forgot that they put Thr. after the date(they said it would be April 20, 2010, and then they put "Thr." next to it)... also, I didn't think about how doing a photo shoot for an issue that's supposed to come out a day after the photos are taken is senseless. I have no idea if and when this is going to happen, but if you're all interested, as I posted before, please go to Cure Media USA 24/7 Pure J-ROCK.

Last edited by spoonybard : 04-20-2010 at 04:15 AM.