Thread: Introductions
View Single Post
(#353 (permalink))
Old
crulii (Offline)
New to JF

Talking Intro about little old me~ - 04-26-2010, 04:59 PM

Hello~ Let me give you a 'brief' introduction about myself.

My webname is Crulii, and I am Korean by birth and I currently attend Seoul Global High School~ If there's any Koreans here then please feel free to contact me~
I love Japanese culture and can understand why my government hates Japan's so much, but can't understand why they just can't hug it out.
I got into Japan when I first started learning the language from secondary school in England, and the similarities Japanese had to my own language made it easier for me to learn... now I aspire to live a Bohemian life, and I want to attend Oxford (WOW BIG DREAMER) and study theology there. I'm open to any sort of ideas and theories, especially those involving sexual orientation and religion.
My favourite thing about Japan has to be how aethetic everything seems to be, but I especially love the rock music there, since Korea has far to go on that area. But I don't really like pop, country, rap or grunge.
Even though I'm a student, I still have to do my hobbies and things like drawing, writing, etc. ( I have a dA, if anyone's curious feel free to ask)

Ah, that was long. Sorry about that. >-<

I hope I can get along with everyone I can here~ Thank you~:
ywave: