View Single Post
(#40 (permalink))
Old
clintjm (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-28-2010, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Of course it is not written into the bill. That would be overtly racist.
So we'll just read between the lines instead and just call the bill racists because a person of any race can asked?

Quote:
There is the problem. Clint. Where is the REASONABLE SUSPICION of a white guy? There is none. If the cops asked a white guy with no accent to show his proof of residency, that would be illegal.

Why would that be illegal? Quote some law, some violation of civil or constitutional rights when you say these things because you are just not making any sense.
What are you talking about? What are you reading? They can't ask a Canadian, Chinese, Middle eastern etc etc etc the same questions? YES THEY CAN.

Quote:
But AS YOU STATED, the majority of illegal immigrants are people of color. Therefore to ask someone of color to show they are legal is really the spirit of the law.
I guess here you are trying to be sarcastic. The laws here are not racial because they can ask one of any race.

Quote:
Would President Obama be detained by this law?

Many say he has no proof of citizenship as he doesn't have an original birth certificate. Would an out of state license and copy of a birth certificate be good enough?

Maybe if he wasn't the president and he was walking along the border and couldn't produce ID and if he was suspicious of being an illegal.

Take your Obama bait back to the Obama Hope and Change thread... I thought you have had enough a thrashing already there. Obama is the one putting people into groups now with his latest speech to put people into groups again by calls for young, black, Latino, women voters.

YouTube - President Obama Announces Vote 2010

Quote:
I live in a state that does not do background checks like Arizona. If I visit Arizona without a passport or original birth certificate, can I be deported?

Now you are just being foolish. Yeah, maybe if you'll play your cards right they give you free bus/air fair back to Portland.

No, no birth certificate, no passport is required but are acceptable forms of ID, but you do have to produce ID as disclosed in the bill in English by the John Lott article I posted. No different than most places if you are asked by law officials for ID and you fail to produce, then you can be held until you do. They don't have quite the same situation in Portland as they do in Arizona. There is truly a big problem there that is affecting the country as a whole and this jerky attitude that we can't ask people if they are here legally and produce some ID because we might be hurt someone's feelings. This bill doesn't discriminate. They can ask any race they choose.

It is an insult to those who came to this country legally NOT to try to take illegals back to their country. The gangs and the crime coming across the border is killing America literally and economically; yet the Obama has sat on his hands the whole time along with Janet no security Napolitano do not do what the federal government is supposed to do.
70% of the Arizona population are thrilled with the state's movement, as they should be.

Japanese police can ask for my ID to see if I'm legally in the country at anytime too. Are they racists? Are they Nazis too?

Last edited by clintjm : 04-28-2010 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Damn /QUOTE in the wrong place