Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

05-04-2010, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
That is why I said;

and
*Sigh*, my English must be terrible! I'm always misunderstood on here! He wasn't asked to move to Japan and he didn't work on the same "project/machinery etc". The reason he went to Japan was because of his wife. And all he did, was apply for jobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
But feel free to hold out incredibly high hopes and ignore people who do have connections in the Japanese engineering field.
Riiiiiight! I see... So, are you the type of person to not want the same or better as someone else in the same situation as you? I find it ridiculous you think it's high hopes, when plenty of other people have succeeded! If you really did have real connections, rather than just a bunch of friends or family that have told you stories here and there, you'd know that in Japan, getting the job without an exchange program from abroad is the hard part. IF you do get a job without an exchange, then you have something VERY valuable that the company want. And btw, this DOES NOT mean that the person was ASKED to come!

I'm fine with you saying that it does happen for foreigners with experience to start out at the bottom of the ladder, but to say this is what you expect is VERY misleading since I've done extensive research in this (I'm somewhat of an engineering student, and at one point, Japan was my target), AND I've spoken to people that have had the experience of getting much higher than 200k PLUS housing (like my dads colleague).

Last edited by noodle : 05-04-2010 at 07:49 AM.