(#130 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-05-2010, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintjm View Post
And we are back to read the bill.
You must be stopped criminaly before being asked for ID to prove legalization.
If the bill has changed since your original post, then say so. I have defined LEGAL CONTACT about five times in this thread. If that is changed then say so.

Quote:
Thus legal activities may be crossed out. Quote great men appropriatly, not on some half wit notion that cops asking someone to produce a government issued state or federal ID in order to ID illegals.
If all people are forced to show legal proof of citizenship, then go for it. Make that reduction of freedoms and civil rights universal.

So let's say I am a brown-skinned man and I call the Arizona police to report a break-in in my home.

Do the police that come and investigate the crime have the authority to force me to prove if I am a legal citizen or not?

Quote:
How is the state violating the Constituition and Bill of Rights and then the fed isn't?
If you are saying the police can only ask people who are suspects of criminal acts, then that changes everything.

Quote:
If they aren't doing it right, then you think they are doing it wrong? Why? Is racial profiling wrong?

They can count them on two hands? When was the last time you have been to Japan and where? There are all nationalities from all countries, in big numbers there including the ones that are asians from other countries and backgrounds that look Japanese.
I am saying Japan is not America.

In Turkey they cut your hand off for shoplifting. I am not saying that is wrong or right, I am saying that is Turkey. We are not talking about Japan or Turkey. We are talking about the USA.