View Single Post
(#115 (permalink))
Old
HiryuuKi (Offline)
JF Regular

05-15-2010, 10:11 AM

My opinion:

If you have seen real VK, you can easily see the difference between it... Every fasion takes things from some where else... Think about Visual Kei and Oshare Kei, where OK is just like VK, but with colors... Same is it with Emo and Scene too... Emo and Goth can't in anyway be compared, have you seen a true goth, and a true Emo? It's totally different. Adn VK and Emo isn't simillar either. And goth is much older style than VK... What is more simillar if you ask me, is maybe VK and 70's Punk?
And if you dress VK, you will always meet haters, and most people haven't even heard of VK! In Norway, where I live at least, most people doesn't even know what Manga is...

Also, teenagers have always wanted too shock and stand out from grown ups society... It's been like that since... Always! But it just get's harder and harder too shock... I mean in the early 50's, it was enough to have a high pony tail, or large sideburns...
Though it's my opinion...

"If you don't have anything nice to say, say it on the Internet."

"This is the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents."

Last edited by HiryuuKi : 05-15-2010 at 10:14 AM.