Thread: Drugs in Japan
View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Drugs in Japan - 05-15-2010, 02:05 PM

I remember long ago I started a discussion on Cannabis and this guy told me "they have very strict laws against drugs in Japan". And I was thinking what fucking country DOESN'T have strict laws against it (except Holland and Mexico etc)??

Actually, the stricter the laws against a drug is, the more it'll be smuggled in and distributed. Considering Cannabis is the most widely used drug in the world next to Alcohol and Tobacco, I'd say a lot of poeple in Japan distribute it and use it. No doubt whatsoever.

EVERYONE smokes weed. The person you least expect is the person who's smoking it. I bet a lot of famous people in Japan use it too, including j-rock/pop artists etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if say... Miyavi (big fan of him) smokes or smoked weed at some point. And I bet it does him good too with that fucking ADHD spasm shit that he has hahah.

Besides cannabis I would say all other drugs like ecstasy, antidepressants like benzo, morphine drugs like tramadol etc are also used. Even though it's not necessarily distributed IN japan, I bet there are still a lot of users. Same with psychedelic mushrooms and LSD and all that stuff.

pz ! <3

Last edited by KungMartin : 05-15-2010 at 02:08 PM.