View Single Post
(#244 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-19-2010, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul11 View Post
FOR THE FOURTH TIME - PLEASE TELL ME WHAT RIGHTS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND HOW THEY ARE STEPPED ON. WHAT RIGHTS OF CITIZENS WILL BE STEPPED ON? AGAIN, YOU REFUSE TO STATE WHAT RIGHTS YOU ARE REFERING TO BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. THEY DON'T EXIST.
Does it take all caps for you to read what I am saying? OK then.

When you are creating a situation where some races are forced to hold some form of identification that other races are not, then that is a racial profiling and a violation of civil rights.

I was going to write that again in all caps, but I just don't want to play "who can scream louder."

I can explain more in details and examples, but I see the longer the post I write, the more information that is ignored.

Quote:
It is clear you don't know jack about the law. You are a citizen and haven't the faintest idea what rights are and are not granted to you by the constitution.
Just admit you don't know what you are talking about.
I am not a student of law or law enforcement, and if that is what is required to continue this conversation than I will be forced to bow out.

However I have read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and know when one race is treated differently than another race just because they look "illegal" in that state, then that is a violation of civil rights. Define what an American looks like.

Quote:
You say to go to home depot and follow the employers. why not go to home depot and round up the one who broke into our country.
I liked this one so much I will quote it again.

Quote:
You say to go to home depot and follow the employers. why not go to home depot and round up the one who broke into our country.
Which makes more sense?

OPTION 1: Stamp out the ants.

OPTION 2: Remove the lollipop.

I am not an expert on police enforcement, but even I know that smart detectives try to find THE SOURCE rather than busting the same drug dealers over and over and over again. Bust the source, the drug dealers disappear.

As a law and law enforcement expert, I am asking you if this is wrong?