View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Atredies (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2010, 09:43 AM

all the posts make me think that i'm the minority being ganged up by the majority. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
He sounds more American than most of the Americans here IMO.
i'm an average american. thank you very much for a meaningless baseless respect. albeit i was born in new zealand and throw away my new zealand citizenship like a stray dog. different educational background compare to other americans but still american by heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Why would anyone want any citizens of any country to be miserable or suffer? The OP has a problem with Obama and blames him for the current crises. Fine i dont care about that but again dont wish harm on ordinary citizens who are just trying to live their life's and raise families and dont give a crap about politics this goes for any nation.
dude, suffering is a natural human development. common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
The US isn't a democracy anyway, it's a Republic. It's not even democratic, it's a Republican form of government ( No, I don't mean the party).
correct answer. democracy is not the keyword. it's called republic. republic is the manifested form of democracy. every country is either a republic, a islamic republic, or constitutional monarchy under a republic form. democracy is not on the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
There is no better alternative to democracy. Komitsuki is just confusing his issues with particular governments as being the fault of democracy.
wrong answer. see ryzorian's post carefully like you would read a simple english sentence. otherwise there is an alternative of democracy and republicanism. it's called libertarianism and it is meant to be an alternative to democracy and republic forms under reasonable ideological agreements. political system doesn't stay forever.

north korea says it's democratic according to its namesake. when north korea is calling themselves democracy then even a stray dog would be called democracy.